You build your app. We'll power your payments. Our easy-to-integrate Payanywhere SDK allows you to plug into a complete payments ecosystem with just a few lines of code to enable payment acceptance of all types. We deliver a seamless checkout experience, low rates and faster funding, detailed real-time analytics and live support.
Integrating with Payanywhere to power your business.
Integrating with Payanywhere allows for smart payments to be made through native apps (iOS and Android), POS systems, or websites. We support all payment methods including: Keyed, magstripe, EMV chip card, and contactless NFC payments (e.g. Apple Pay and Samsung Pay). Supported card types include Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal. The Payanywhere SDKs are downloadable, free, and can be integrated in just a few simple steps.
Much more than a way to get paid, Payanyawhere allows you to:
- Manage customers, employees, and inventory.
- Protect sensitive cardholder data with point-to-point encryption, tokenization, two-factor authentication, and the latest in PCI compliance.
- Track and report on your sales with detailed reports viewable from any device.
- Run custom amounts, pre-auths, recurring payments, refunds, and more.
Payanywhere offers straight-forward pricing, a powerful merchant portal, and range of certified equipment options.
- Integration is simple. Connect with us for credentials, use our free code, verify the data exchange, and you're done.
- Our full line of smart hardware (plus our secure and reliable bluetooth card readers) and feature-rich, free mobile application means we have a cost-effective solution for any business type.
- You get support. You’ll have access to live support by phone, email, or chat to get all queries answered.
- Process all transaction types you’ll see, from magswipe and keyed to EMV and NFC.
- Our free online merchant portal provides a quick platform for merchants to carry out essential business activities such as sending invoices, creating reports, tracking inventories, assigning employee roles and of course, accepting payments.