Payanywhere Android SDK
Payanywhere Android SDK is a free and simple solution that gives developers the ability to seamlessly integrate payment processing capabilities into merchant applications designed around Android devices. The Android SDK offers a basic “plug and pay” API that developers can use to build apps for taking payments via:
- Credit and debit cards (keyed, swiped, tapped, or dipped).
- Invoices to be paid later.
The SDK also allows you to send receipts to customers, perform pre-auths and refunds, and includes access to the merchant portion of Payments Hub where you can view transactions and more.
How your business benefits:
The Android SDKs provide a PCI level 2 compliance out of the box offering a secure and cost-effective solution for developers and merchants. A true plug and pay solution, this SDK allows you to spend more time focused on your app and less time worrying about payments processing. The SDK is a great option for getting up and running fast.
Here's how it works:
Your Android-based app begins the transaction processing gathering non-secure data such as total payment amount. Then, when the sale is ready to be completed, you pass the information to the Payanywhere SDK, which collects the customer’s card information and forwards it for processing. Once the transaction has been processed, the SDK forwards the result to the developer’s webhook or returns the results directly to the app.
How to use the Payanywhere Android SDK:
- Install the Payanywhere SDK onto your Android device by downloading it from the Play Store.
- Install Developer app on your Android device.
- Send transactions to the Payanywhere SDK from the developer’s app.
- Receive feedback from the SDK in the developer’s app or the supplied webhook .
- Review transactions in merchant dashboard as necessary.
How to get started:
Payanywhere makes getting started with your developer’s app a breeze with our simple 5-step process:
- You register to access the dashboard and initiate a project.
- We provide you with a contact and credentials.
- You build your own (if necessary).
- Once your app development is complete, our Payanywhere representatives verify data accuracy.
- Your app can then be deployed to the Google Play Store, as well as other distribution channels for public use.