Payanywhere iOS SDK
Payanywhere iOS SDK is a free and simple solution that gives developers the ability to seamlessly integrate payment processing capabilities into merchant applications designed for iOS devices. The iOS SDK offers a basic “plug and pay” API that developers can use to build apps for taking payments via:
- Credit and debit cards (keyed, swiped, tapped, or dipped).
- Invoices to be paid later.
The SDK also allows you to send receipts to customers, perform pre-auths and refunds, and includes access to the merchant portion of Payments Hub where you can view transactions and more.
How your business benefits:
The iOS SDKs provide a PCI level 2 compliance out of the box, while offering a secure and cost-effective solution for developers and merchants. With this drop-in solution, developers can spend more time focused on their app and less time worrying about payments processing. Long story short, our SDK is a great option for getting up and running fast.
How it works:
The developer’s iOS app begins the transaction processing gathering non-secure data such as the total payment amount. Then when the sale is ready to be completed, the developer passes the information to the Payanywhere SDK which collects the customer’s card information and forwards it for secure processing. Once the transaction has been processed, the SDK can forward the result to the developer’s webhook or return the results directly to the app.
How to use the Payanywhere iOS SDK:
- Install Payanywhere SDK to your iOS device from the App Store.
- IInstall Developer app to your iOS device.
- Send transactions to the Payanywhere SDK from the developer’s app.
- Receive feedback from the SDK in the developer’s app or the supplied webhook.
- Review transactions in merchant dashboard as necessary.
How to get started:
Payanywhere makes getting started with your developer’s app a breeze with our simple 5-step process:
- You register to access the dashboard and initiate a project.
- We provide you with a contact and credentials.
- You build your own (if necessary).
- Once your app development is complete, our Payanywhere representatives verify data accuracy.
- Your app can then be deployed to the App Store, as well as other distribution channels for public use.